Sometimes UAC is causing issues with ProLaw functioning correctly. You can disable or Turn Off UAC (User Account Control) in Control Panel.
To use Control Panel to disable UAC in Windows 7 and Windows 10, there are several methods to access the User Account Control settings page:
1. Go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Account.
2. Go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> System and Security -> Action Center.
3. Click or right click on Flag icon in notification area (system tray), and then Open Action Center.
4. Type “MsConfig” in Start Search to start System Configuration, then go to Tools tab, select Change UAC Settings, then click on Launch button.
5. Search for “UAC” in windows search or Cortana.
Click on User Account Control settings link.
Slide the slider bar to the lowest value with description Never notify.
Click OK to make the change effective.
Restart the computer to turn off User Access Control.