If you are experiencing problems with Office add-ins uninstalling them can often resolve the issue.
Office add-ins are installed on an individual user’s profile. Follow the steps below to uninstall the Microsoft Office addins.
Log in to the machine with the user for whom the add-ins need to be removed.
Open Control Panel.
Go to Installed Programs.
Locate the ProLaw Office add-ins: ProLaw.WordAddIn, ProLaw.ExcelAddIn and ProLaw.MSOutlookAddIn.
Select each add-in and click Uninstall. This will uninstall the add-ins from the logged-in user’s profile.
Launch Prolaw and Run as Administrator.
1. Local ProLaw install folder (Ex: D:\ProLaw\Add-Ins\Installs)
2. Double click the Add-in you want to install
3. Run ProLaw as Administrator
4. Once ProLaw has started up completely, close it and run as normal
5. Open Word or Outlook and verify Add-ins are there